Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cipher

Need the red desert moon wallpaper

hello,

I have decided to revert back to trusty windows 2000 since winXP was a bit too buggy for me. Anyways, could some kind soul email me the red desert moon wallpaper as I loved it and cant find it anywhere!

email to cipher@globalnet.co.uk

thanks!

Sorry to hear you not like XP, cipher! I have it running on both my systems as the primary/only OS now! My thoughts have totaly changed with the latest release! What build where you running? And BTW, if you need the other wallpapers, let us know! I'll post them all on my site!

ciao

i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, i'm lost without the funcionality of my Hollywood Plus Card, i might attempt a dual boot between winxp and win2k.....on question though, which do i install first? 2000? Which repair do i run? 2000 or XP? Do I have to manually edit the boot.ini? Need help here guys.

Having Win2K first worked fine for me. I used Partition Magic 6 to create a new partition for the XP install, then ran the installation from within Win2K.

------------------

Regards,

clutch

hey thanks for the wallpaper!

My main gripes on an otherwise excellent OS were the inability to use the Direct CD burning method (hate Nero) and th fact that XP, like win2k SP1 & above arent compatible with Counter Strike. However in games it is just as fast for me as win2k using below system:

Asus P3V4X

P3 1.008Gz

512mb 133 ram

IBM ata100 72000rpm 30Ghz

Prophet2 64

its an IBM 30.7Gb UDMA100 7200RPM Hard Drive

sorry for typos

oh yes and the prophet is going on 9th april- making way for my Elsa 920 heheh