Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EddiE314

Microsoft XP

i'll add onto what eddie said..

(fades out)

here is what happens has a result of this forum going downhill like it has been in the past couple of months, due to the unprofessional attitudes that this place holds now, rather than the way it used to be.

this wouldn't have happened with it wasn't encouraged

edit: it was changed by either eddie or admins now, haha frown

Actually, JDul, I think we've passed that bit, the level of professionalism has been coming back up since that thread you posted a while back *****ing about it's demise, which I'm thankful for.

The members who stay around seem to be flame-proof/flame-less, except when [due to NTComp's increasing popularity] new ppl show up and start asking for w4r3z, or bashing for the sake of bashing.

I get a big @ss kick out the responses to ppl asking for illegal stuff.

-bZj

i didn't even post a real link, i posted a bullsh1t FTP IP address with some smarta$$ subdirectories......the Admins changed it, i dunno why though

so do I but this isnt the place for it that is why it is not allowed on here. This is a place for tech support, and if people are too much of a newbie to know where to get it that isnt our problem it is their problem for not taking the time to look around and get familair with the scene.

Yes, as much as I'd like to know the crack for everything out there, this is a respectable board, so sorry.

The reply for war3z seekers:

War3z? I dont know of any stinkin' war3z!!!