Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pikey

Norton Speed Disk and Win2K SP2

Hi

Since installing SP2, Norton Speedisk throws up a warning about compatibility with said SP.

It seems to run fine in analysis, but should i be aware of any issues if i put it to work optimizing?

My guess is that it will work just fine anyway, its only a bloody SP.

Any horrific personal experiences to report before i proceed? LiveUpdate has nothing to offer.

Cheers

I haven't had any problems, but I always click the check box so that it doesn't warn me again, but it keeps coming up with that box everytime I use it. It actually did that before Service Pack 2. It did that in SP1 also.

I use this program also *ducks in case someone throws something* and carefully ignored the message. No errors thus far. I also use Diskeeper when I am going to be away from my computer for a month (as that is how long it takes to defrag my hdd) Actually while I'm here, what a $hitty program Diskeeper is. I mean it literally takes 3+ hours to defrag my drive and I only have 4 gig of data on it. What makes it worse, it still says file fragmentation is averaging 2% percent after it's done. As much as people bag Norton or anything they produce, surely you can't say Diskeeper is a wonderful program either.

hey Psycho I noticed in your sig you say Asus sucks. I've never heard anyone say that. Whats that about?

Card.