Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
illusionist

Scary stuff and a good read

I like playing around with computers, but if I ever turn into one of those little haxor nurds I hope somebody shoots me in the head.

Yeah it really is getting silly and the way peeps are being pulled into getting comps for web surfing ( lol ) the corporations need to make larger strides into protecting the masses. Otherwise the web tv boxes and consoles will replace all the potential new comp peeps. Which in turn will degrade the entire computer industry. The Hackers are killing their own kind ( a slow death ) but like with anything else the idiots will remain idiots.

Hey Psycosword

You know that it will not happen to you because if you had trouble in your blood you would be doing something like that by now. It's the little nobs that have low esteem,family problems, few real friends or family that take a true interest in what they are saying that makes them take pleasure in creating havoc for others. " if your not happy why should others be attitude " . I heard it from my Dad when I was a kid even before comps ; just in a diff manner. The probs don't change with generations only the delivery method changes. Technology can save us or end it for us all!

The point is that Psycosword has a clear view of how things are, and i agree with him. If these guys sleep hugging their keyboard and have $ex with the mouse then...f u c k all.I spend hours on my computer but i'll never turn up to be an idiot that tries to harm people's work for fun.When i wanna have fun i play a computer game or play basketball or go out with my friends or see my girlfriend!Simple HUMAN world isn't it?

Anyway, this article was really interesting (security point of view) and quite educating.