Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
clutch

Movies: Swordfish and Tomb Raider

I have seen a great deal of poor responses to "Tomb Raider", so I thought I would start this thread to see what you guys thought. I thought Swordfish was awesome, and Tomb Raider was pretty good. Anybody see either of these?

Never heard of Swordfish but I love Tomb Raiders.

Cheers:D laugh

I saw Swordfish, and liked it, especially the references to Carnivore.

I wanted to see Tomb Raider last night, but missed it - maybe later this week.

-bZj

TR was a pretty cool movie, just don't go in expecting a deep storyline or anything. It seems to be popular to bash TR, but I don't know why. It's a simple movie that seemed pretty straight forward to me:

1. She's hot

2. She shoots at stuff

3. She's hot

4. She blows up a bunch of stuff

Oh I may not have mentioned this, but she's fairly attractive.

smile

hi everyone just wanted to say the lady who played tomb raider in the movie i think looks like the lady that plays in dark angel. But i know they arent they just look alike.

i meant to put in the last sentence.

i know they arent the same person they just look alike.

Yes it's definately the beer.

She is hot, but the amount of **** I am saturated with every day has killed my ability to imagine women naked. I only saw a boring character who perhaps could of had a nice body under those clothes. The movie was offensive. Yet I paid the $15 dollars to see it.

So it is I who sucks and not the film.

Well the previews for TR look like it might be a good action flick... and besides, critics always seem to give high marks for these films that are really just crap to me. Hey, the movie's got a hot chick in it, I can live with that, plus lots of action. I've yet to see it, but the previews make it look a lot better than I orignially thought, so I'm actually considering going to it. Before, I really didn't care about it, cuz I thought it would be just a T&A movie--I am partially right on this one even w/o going to it, but it appears to have some good action scenes...

I'm waiting to see HL on the big screen laugh