Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iluvekrystle

nba live 2001 english version in win2k

i have found the way to get the english version of nba live 2001 to work with no cd in win 2000. simple, go to freedrive and type in username:ntcompatible password:ntcompatible download the cab version of the windowsxp application compatibility toolkit. use winace to extract it and install it. after u install it u should see a bunch of icons on your desktop or wherver u told winace to put them. look for qfixapp. do a full install in nba live 2001, then go to gamecopyworld.com, go to the game index and look under nba live 2001, u should see 5 choices for fixed exes, chose the one in between the german and spanish fixed exes, then download from mirror 2, mirror 1 doesnt work, apply the fixed exe. then open up qfixapp and browse to find nbawin in your nba live 2001 directory, then make sure the layer u choose is win2000, then click the fix tab and check the box that says emulationfindhandle - no dde and then hit run, if u got probles im at iluvekrystle on aim, and icq#118654930. so thats it nba live works in win2k now. whats next? who knows.

ezekeil 25:17 "The path of the righteous man is beset on all side by the inequities of the few, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who sheperds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengance upon thee!"

I am able to run the game with the fixes you suggested but the graphics are all screwed up. I have a Geforce 3 and am using the 12.90 drivers. Anybody know anyway to get this thing to run correctly?

All these stuff have already been covered months ago.

Search for NBA Live and you will find solution, including using Spanish EXE from Gamecopyworld.

ARC

and don't use the Whistler Compat Toolkit from freedrive in 2k. For that matter don't use it at all. It's based off of Whistler Beta 2. It won't mess up your system but it's easier just not to mess with it. Just use the App Kit 1.5 for 2k and the Whistler Beta 2 Kit from MS.

The Whistler Kit from Freedrive was based off of 2k & Beta 2 a month or so before the Whistler Beta 2 Kit came out.

Ummm, thanks miku but I've already done a search. I've tried the new Win2k act.exe and am able to start the game and get into it but the screen is black except for the players uniforms. Still looking for a solution.

i finally got nba live 2001 to run in win2k but now my problem is all my textures are currupt. Is there a way to fix this??? Thankz for the help.

timbo

Quote:

loser come on miku weres ur prowess now. i covered i got it to work i take the credit.

yo excuse me but who u calling a loser
where i am from punks a.ss newbie sh1t heads that start flames directed at peaceful senior members are the losers

you need to like go get high or something might help ur outlook