Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
5625Maniac

Where do download RC1

Hello,

I heard that one of the Microsoft servers has the XP RC1 for download. Does anyone know the link?

Thanks

Nice of them to exclude 70% of the world from participating isn't it.

I keep getting an error when I try to sign up for the download. The page says that I don't live in the US even though I do and that is what I entered in the form.

Can't get any reply from MS via email for this problem.

Can anyone point me in some other direction to get RC1? Maybe a direct URL, or some alternative method. Thanks.

All you have to do is sign up for the preview. It costs 10 bucks to download. Or 20 to have it sent to ya....

I caan't sign up for the preview, I keep getting an error (using 2 different browsers)during the signup phase.

Ralf Hutter most like why that happing is being your ISP didn't setup it modem, cable or dsl, pool rigth so it think you live out side the USA.

The pics are fake. Look at 'em and think. Some mistakes are pretty obvious and some are not.

Yep SHS i wouldnt be surprised if thats true. But in my opinion i have no idea if it is or not. I guess people will have to soon see.

But in my opinion also i dont care if they are real or not. If they are real thats fine with me. If they are fake thats still fine with me. either way

Microsoft doesn't refer to itself as plural such as in the first image where it states "Microsoft are...". Microsoft is considered as a single entity, and would read "Microsoft is..."

FEEDBACK AND INFORMATION.

ANY FEEDBACK YOU PROVIDE AT THIS SITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE NON-CONFIDENTIAL. MICROSOFT IS FREE TO USE SUCH INFORMATION ON AN UNRESTRICTED BASIS.

and...

LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.

THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE MICROSOFT'S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF MICROSOFT AND MICROSOFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. MICROSOFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. MICROSOFT IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY MICROSOFT OF THE SITE.

Both excerpts are from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/misc/cpyright.htm