Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rgodart

Anyone using a logitech cordless mouseman optical?

I really don't like this mouse, especially the scroll wheel.

Is it a malfunction of my mouse or do all mouseman wheels feel so loose. i mean, normally a wheel clicks while scrolling and it scrolls only when clickig (at least on my good old MS wheelmouse). But here with the logitech mouseman the wheel can be turned 1 mm before clicking, which makes it scroll too (3 lines, like set up in control panel). this is very annoying, example:

i am surfing a webpage and i scroll down to the bottom of the page, but when don the wheel scrolls 3 lies up by itself cuz the wheel is so loose...

Anyone else experiencing this? is it like this with all logitech cordless optical mouseman mice?

For now i'm back to the good old MS ball mouse, as this logitech one gets on my nerves.

I have no troubles with mine. Works just fine. Sorry I can't help with your problem. Maybe you have a bad mouse.

Ed

Have it, like it. I guess you got a bad one. Didn't you try a sample mouse before you buy? Go exchange it. And try a new one right in the store.

I'm gonna try to get another one tomorrow. Tehe problem is it's a small store, they don't have any mice to test out...

I may go for a MS mouse if i can get my money back... I'v allways been happy with my MS hardware... Logitech has dissapointed me before (with their joysticks).