Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
phop

Ne1 with winXP devilsOwn - read this

Site is down for me too.

Maybe you could just reiterate what it 'was' saying?

It basically said that the devilsown release was cracked and that this new group has released a true final corp that is untouched by anyone after it came out of microsoft. They also claim it runs "smoother". I was skeptical and had someone do a CDCheck to compare the devilsown iso with this new iso, and evedently, every file checked out. There were the exact number of files, and they were all exactly the same in content and size. So I'm not really worried.

Ultrix

I have some worries about the Devilsown release....dunno why, but something is not right...I had some weird BSODs with it, and I was locked out of the OS: could not login (choose an user) because of "authentication errors" with M$...Does anyone else have weird XPeriences? smile

From what I understand, and I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but there is a Devilsown crack and then there is a devilsown release iso. The iso is unaltered, the crack is if you have an evaluation or Home version of XP and don't want to reinstall.

Either way, I did the same thing with two ISOs, one that was a corporate version and one that was an OEM version. The only difference between files was that the OEM version had files that were 1 hour more recent than the corporate version. Same number of files, same version, same size, ect.

Im running with NO problems at all. Its excellent, especially after installing more RAM so Im up to 512Mb, XP eats RAM like a dog!

I have a lot of programs installed and everything works great. FTPServer, Norton AV 2002, Norton Personal Firewall etc etc etc. None of the programs have ever failed.

Other hardware:

Athlon1200

AbitKT7AR

512MbPC133

LeadtekGF3

SBLive1024

DLinkNIC

SonyCRX100E

3HDDS