Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FrogMaster

How is your pc shack?

1. 1. Sharepoint migration 2010

• Migrating to Sharepoint 2010

You are referring to the case right? If so, I am in the process of painting it right now after I modified the front to use a larger intake fan. I have split-loom tubing in it to route all the power cabling along with separate routes of signal and LED/switch cabling. When I get home, I will post a pic of it.

edit

Spelling (ick) and I almost have the page showing Big Blue ready

/edit

Here's an isometric view of my PC. For more info on it, click the image.

bigblue_isometric_200x266.jpg

hey clutch, the thumbnail for your last picture (stripped of all panels) is broken...

Fixed it. It was using an internal (LAN) address for some reason rather than the doc relative format. So I busted out notepad from work and fixed it. Thanks.

lol

I had the same but it was a mini-tower

It housed my last PC

p3-500MHz

Got me a nice AOPEN full woer case now....the HX08.

Nice cooling mods though...i dig the blue also

Tnx. I was going thru so many pics last night from the compact flash card, that I didn't really pay attention to the color. I did some correction on it and now it looks much more like the blue I used. I dig the case, but I swapped out the stock PSU for one from PC Power and Cooling (as the first one died 15 mins after I installed the mobo).

Woah!

Just noticed the dyna mat in the pics.

Does that help at all???

Ive got some in my car of course, but I never thought of it for a computer.

It helps to a GREAT extent. I had a really noisy fan that was barely tolerable, and when I put that DynaMat in it made the case very quiet. I have DynaMat on the floor, top, back, and front of the PC chassis. I also have it on the side panels and back of the motherboard mounting plate. Very quiet, very "solid" feel.