Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian Frank

GF2 Pro: Resolved

Well, I don't have the GF2 Pro, but I do have the GF2 Ti.

Got the PNY Verto GF2 Ti, and am working on a review of it. It's a slick card visually.

I'm probably going to get a different part or two for a friend (can't stand that crappy FIC AZ11 he has...and neither can he!)

Of course, something got screwed up, so I had to reformat C: on the 'Star Destroyer. Nothing to save frown Thank god for partitions smile

Ya mon, I hear'ya...I know the feeling of wiping out poor C: and installing from scratch when you have all your stuff on D: (or E,F,G,H or even I smilesmile

Actually I have no feelings when I wipe it off, muhahhaah. The sad part is when your Floppy fails, lol...happened to me, there was no way I could boot, I had to wait a whole weekend till Monday to raid the damn hardware store for a new floppy drive. Now that's a feeling I don't wish anyone smile

Couldn't boot from CD, or is this a memory from a LONG time ago?

Nope. All new. Have no clue as to why, but the first sign of trouble was Norton Internet Security's rat program refused to let me access any site. I rebooted, and chkdsk had a heyday. When I rebooted, none of my settings, including my e-mails were gone. Some links to Windows apps were shot, and there was nothing on C: to save, so I just reformatted this morning. I was really peeved and it was late so I ditched it before I became violent with my rig.

This is a good reason to have partitions.

I also used the synchronozation and made the files available offline on the Samurai Pro. 'Backed up' while I reformatted C::D