Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
clutch

Is your kid a hacker?

That's pretty funny. Other than behavioral issues, that parent has no idea what he's talking about. He obviously has very little knowledge of computer terms and technology... especially when he was talking about Linux.

Being a "model" parent, and if he is concerned about his child abusing the net, he should read about content control, security settings in NT (and should be using NT), and the technology in general. Also, maybe he should realize that his lack of discipline towards his kids, and his willingness to drop thousands of dollars on them for a "toy" has contributed to their aloofness and change of personality. Perhaps he should reconsider his no-spank policy.

Sorry... that article ticked me off. Perfect case of a parent having problems with his kids, and blaming other people for it. What an idiot. Also, when people make a sad attempt at portraying themselves as an expert on something they obviously know nothing about... that also really irritates me.

Oh well.

I can't believe this guy is serious! It's scary to think that this ding dong is out there. I didn't read the comments, but I'm sure they are enlightening.

Well, if you check out the site it seems to favor satirical overtones in articles, so I would say that it was a joke.

lol, yea, i saw this on TechTV....what kinda crackpot is this guy....obviously he has to be joking,

Well lets see. i am a hacker, my parents are hackers hell even eddie is a hacker.just because we use an amd processor.i spend alot of time on the comp so that makes me a hacker. and i have quake 3 so i guess thats even worst. i would hate to see what this guy would do if i was to meet him. LOL

I think it's a piss take - just follow some of the links on the page!!

Unfortunately, I'm sure there are some people in the world who think like this...I'm just surprised that no-one in the US has called for the banning of pretzels after George Dubya's little "incident"...

AndyF laugh

I heard that those pretzels were making him thristy.....

Anyhow, I reckon they must be made from a 40/60 mix of Arabic/Palestinian wheat and the salt comes from Iraq.

smile - I am joking.

I saw this a little while ago (sorry, someone always has to say that). Its obviously a joke, i mean just look at the authors name smile I just cant beleve that anyone could take that seriously smile

LOL, imagine part 2 of the article in a few weeks:

"Are YOUR parents on Crack?"

Muhuhahahahahaahha...