Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian Frank

What motherboard companies do you use?

1. 1. Sharepoint migration 2010

• Migrating to Sharepoint 2010

Abit are my fav, at least for home use smile but i suspect Asus will win this poll smile

Asus is my overall fav (owned 4 of their boards myself and worked with a bunch more), but I like the Soyo I am using at the moment.

As for the poll, I can't find any option to reconfigure it to multiple choice. Maybe Philipp or SHS can do that.

That's fine, clutch. Going from experience, I put Asus, but I've been trying other companies to see what else is good.

Well i have an epox board also but i also own a fic board along with a dfi and they both have served me well

The Mainboard Producer par excellence is Abit if you want cutting edge, brand new stuff. If you want the proven and tested tech, its Asus all the way.

Epox seems OK to, dunno why but I have an impression they're maybe a little bit more overclockable than Abit but kind of flimsy.

H.

Quote:

Epox seems OK to, dunno why but I have an impression they're maybe a little bit more overclockable than Abit but kind of flimsy.

H.

Oddly enough, I have the same impression. No reason (and not a fair judgement as I haven't used one personally) in particular, but it seems like after reading reviews of their boards over the years I just feel the same way.

I didn't put SuperMicro or Tyan (although I shoulda put Tyan now that I think about it) because I wasn't thinking about the server segment these two are generally better known for.