Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Loada

BT848 Problem with Win2k RC2

I have an AimsLab VideoHighway Extreme98 TV card (Nicam/Radio,s-video) which I used to have working ok in W98,NT4. However, I have no W2K driver and Aimslab are no out of business. I've tried using a few other rival drivers (AcerMedia for one) which seem to install ok (I have RC2 b2128) but their application software then just crashes. Does anyone have experience of getting this card to work? Is it possible to get this working using hacked NT4 drivers?? If I can't figure it out, I'll just have to bin the card frown.gif ...

Please help!

hi,

(sorry, my english is very smal)

please use the tool "moreTV". it works great!

greetings,

realToons

I'm not sure what your problem is.

Can you install the driver but your application crashes, or the driver will not be installed properly.

When your application crashres then you can use a tool like MoreTV (listed above), else you have to see if there is any refering card wich driver can be used, or you have to wait and hope that there will be drivers implemented in the next build frown.gif

I've got the same problem with my Miro Studio PCTV Pro , i can't get any drivers voor the card.

I've read an earlier article about this card and they suggest installing with the NT4 drivers (v3.0) , but Win2k(r2114) doesn't recognise the drivers ...

Any idea's ???

Greetz

Theetjuh