Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DosFreak

Post yer Sig.

What was the issue with Index server? Not that it should be installed if not needed to begin with, but I was just wondering...

Mine takes the piss out of all you guys that write down your machine specs, especially those of you who write up "out of the box" Computer City machines.

I could have a uber long sig, but I don't think people would like it if my sig was waaaay longer than most of my posts. smile

Normally I'm not 1 to do something just cos everyone else is doing it, but here's 1 from me.

Love all your sigs. None are too long. Maybe mine will become more useful one day.

Check out this awesome sig......

I've just been scanning my network with ISS. Been gone 2 months and the idiots ran the scans but never did the fixes. ;( Didn't expect 'em to anyways but you'd at least expect some initiative. :sigh: Nobody cares about networks anymore. It's just a job to come in and sit around like the helpdesk to 'em. mad

nothing to exciting in mine, made the size 2 so it wasn't so huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think more people need to go left too right and not up and down on their sigs takes up less space. i got 4 systems spc'd out there!

^^^ u got a green laughing floppy?

dam, were can i get one of those? do they do any other tricks? laugh