Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Davis

C&C Renegade and Tiberian Sun

Does anybody know where i can find a backup CD crack for C&C tiberian sun(not a "nocd" crack) but a backup CD patch. i downloaded a nocd crack and it still says "please insert the cd" On mega games they dont have one for version 1.0 or on gamecopyworld or gamefix frown anybody know where i can get one? i also need a backup CD crack for C&C Renegade, thnaks

Sorry wrong thred. i will post in games. Sorry agian

Get up, walk or drive to your neares EB, Game whatever you have there. And buy a copy of the game!

So it won't ask for the original CD since you already have it.

Uykucu he trying backup the original CD and keep original CD as a master CD I do this my self, but Lord Davis it really hard to make ture image of the original CD.

As long as you take really care of our CD it should last a very long time.

Himm, there is a way of doing it. it goes as follows.

First you need a decent reader and burner which can read sub Channel data and all.

Then you use blindread ( http://www.blindread.com ) to dump an image with subchannel and everything. Then you use the fireburner to burn it. If it does not work it is because your reader/burner does not really support RAW Sub Channel Data.

You can "BACKUP" Safedisc 2 this way smile

P.S I thought you have downloaded the game or such. sorry. My mistake.

Addition:

Toshiba SDM-1502 DVD Rom is the most decent reader i have met. It just reads everything like most toshiba devices. as of Burners, well go for a good and reliable brand.

Usually Philips & Yamaha does what it says on the Box, even a bit more that it does not say. Dunno about most plextors but had some bad experiences with them in the past both myself and customers.