Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
embj

New Site?

1. 1. Sharepoint migration 2010

• Migrating to Sharepoint 2010

I do not like the new site. It is way too different from the older one. :x

Also where is the Control Panel? I want to see what messages I have on the forums.

I like it a lot. Very very clean and easy to navigate. It has the old NT Compatible feel, with a nice fresh look. Good job Philip!

The speed is great... I'm not sure I like the color scheme so much, but it will probably grow on me...

Quote:
Where is the Control Panel? ;(

An user control panel is coming in the next release of phpBB.

When will the control panel be available. I am glad that you are putting the CP on it.

I like.

Phillip, are you going to change the default SubSilver style to the old NTCompatible one or leave it as is? I don't really mind either way, I'm just interested.

Just about everything thats in vB's user control panel (save Subscribed threads IIRC. I don't know about you but being alerted by email *every* time someone replied to *any* topic you'd posted in got really annoying) is replicated in the buttons to the right of the NTCompatible image up top.

The site looks great, the board theme looks good too. I say that the site needed a face-lift, esp. since we're in the XP-age smile For more than 2 years it's been the same, so this change is welcomed.

Good job Philly boy!

It has grown on me, and its much cleaner and faster.

Cool_as laugh 8)

Yeah its kinda grown on me as well, can we have avatars now? laugh