Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Four and Twenty

NAV Copr 8.0

Just started rollling out NAV 8.0 on client machines on my network

everything is going great it installs as an upgrade on clients that have nav corp 7.x and seems to interact fine with my servers running 7.6.

nothing major has changed in this release

ui is the same except for one new pic

i image that the changes are in scan engine speed and in compatablitly with newer os's although 7.6 has been working great with .NET, RC2 is just around the corner and they may have changed something.

When is Symantec every going to actually improve their Corporate ver? The Console REALLY needs an overhaul. Sigh. Good thing I don't pay for the corporate ver and my work does.

Quote:
When is Symantec every going to actually improve their Corporate ver? The Console REALLY needs an overhaul. Sigh. Good thing I don't pay for the corporate ver and my work does.

yes true
i would have been mad to have shelled out for a product that is almost exactly the same as the last 2 or 3 versions

the upgrade from 7.5 to 7.6 was just about os compatability
but this new 8.0 version should have more new features and such since they are upping the build number that far. all that has really happened is new icons an new picture and a new placement in the start menu.

i've yet to see this version.

I gotta find a way to check it out.

I really likes 7.6 though

Quote:
i've yet to see this version.

I gotta find a way to check it out.

I really likes 7.6 though

if you like 7.6 you will like 8 they are pretty much the same