Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
clutch

The Coolest Bigwheel, Ever...

Check it out:

p774029dt.jpg

My wife and I were at Toys'R'Us looking for a present for our friend's newborn child, and I saw this badboy on display. I stated that we *owed* it to our child to get him/her this. She replied that it would "always" be there and not to get it now. However, I told her that if the day came when I would be "allowed" to get it that it better be there or I'd never let her live it down. Well, this weekend we were looking for something for our soon-to-be child (she's 12 weeks now) and we were at Toys'R'Us milling about. While looking around, I didn't see the big wheel anymore and my wife started getting worried. However, I found a small group of them burried in a corner and grabbed the display model. I rolled around the store with it (yep, I stood on the back of it and it didn't even bow under my 270lbs). My wife then "authorized" me to get it (didn't want to live that fear again of me annoying her about it ;)). If you have kids, you should check these out. They will probably wind up selling quite heavily this Christmas (they just came out in July), so you might want to get them early.

Remember those ones called Green Machines?

I had one, I was too big for it

Cracked it in the middle, would scrape my ass when I rode it

Quote:
Remember those ones called Green Machines?

I had one, I was too big for it

Cracked it in the middle, would scrape my ass when I rode it

It still rocked tho, didn't it? This thing is chrome steel baby, so I think it would hold up better...

smile