Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Coroner2

Outlook 2000/2002 Calendar Sharing Problems

Firstly I used the search option and the results were not what I wanted.

My problem,

I administer several offices (different geographical locations) for a medium sized company. I cannot buy any extra software. Here is the setup...

Head Office - Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Pro Clients, Office XP and a licensed copy of Exchange 2000 not installed yet though.

Office 1 - Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT Clients, Office 2000

Office 2 - Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT Clients, Office 2000

Office 3 - Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT Clients, Office 2000

In each office I need to enable calendar sharing. I have done this in Office 1 through net folders... the calendar updates are extremely unreliable, updates are sent but most of the time the calendars arn't updated. Net folders are proving to be extremely unreliable and my clients in this office are getting a bit ... disgruntled. Net folders is absoloutely bloody shitefull, it is just about useless.

The head office has a licensed copy of exchange 2000 available, the internet connection is over a dynamic IP ADSL modem running through Microsoft ISA. Clients DO NOT USE OUTLOOK as the email client and don't want to as the webmail system works very well as staff are always moving about. They only want to use Outlook for calendar sharing. As I have limited experience with Exchange 2000 I need a guide on how to set it up to share calendars only in this office with Outlook 2002 clients.

I must have calendar sharing in all offices laugh

Any ideas? ;(

Are Net Folders that bloody useless? ;(

Any help would be appreciated wink

Cheers

Coroner (I can't remeber my password and have changed email address since)