Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Guvernment

Tell me winrar does not rule!

That's fine Adam. I just hope that you're making time for other important things in life like companionship. People on messageboards don't give hugs and kisses you know smile? Well this kind XOXOX, but it's not the same.

Yeah i think you should go out on the street right now and just hug some random person laugh

Could be smile. Well I gotta admit. I will be trying out Winrar 3.00 after all these rave reviews. I would like a better self-extractor and in the past I have noticed that the WInrar ones are pretty good. I think I got some w ar ez that had a Winrar self-extractor. Dont' freak it was actually a copy of Chessmaster 4000 that I donwloaded. I had purchased that title when I was about 14 and either my dad accidentally threw it away by clearing off his desk or we lost it when we moved. I don't know which, but it was certainly lost and I know I didn't loan it to anyone I only had it for a couple of weeks before I lost it frown. That is not say that I've never w a re z'ed anything that I didnt' have a right too. Sometimes I like to trial commercial applications that don't have demos available (stupid Co's). Also there are applications I used in high school I still can't afford like 3D Studio R4 and Autocad R12 that I already have and or would consider warezing. Does anyone have AutoCad R12? You can use your handy dandy Winrar Self-Extractor? wink