Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
clutch

Is this how your Windows install performs?

Hi Clutch,

Thats freaking awesome. That's the funniest virtual windows I've ever seen. I could stop laughing. laughfrown

I'll have to forward it to all my friends.

-Christian

Must have missed it from back then, but you can rest assured that it's still funny...

smile

THats funny.

I saw another one a long time ago, on the site, it was full screen, would show the bios, boot, and even the Computer propersties.

I put it on my bosses machine, the same one he told us he would kill everyon one of us if he put Windows 2000 on it.

He gets to work and thinks We put win2k on his machine.

If anyone knows that link, I would appreciate it.

Quote:
Must have missed it from back then, but you can rest assured that it's still funny...

smile

Definitely, I bet there are a hundred more out there too, just waiting to be uncovered. I do remember one Mac joke where it would go full screen and would have the Mac logo guy crush the Windows logo and then show a fullscreen DOS session and then have it imaginary deleting your Windows files in C:\Windows and then C:\Windows\System and then C:\Program Files, amazingly enough if your copy of Windows was installed in a different folder this joke would pick it up too.

Hi Clutch,

Well that sounds funny/scary all at the same time. However the windows installation location is very easy to detect in every programming language I've ever used so I'm not surprised the artist decided to utilize it smile. It definetly will add to the realism. You know I think I've seen the joke you are referring to before, but it was probably 4 or 5 years ago or more.

-Christian