Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
clutch

Just for my pal SysAdmin.../Apology to Everyone

This is the private message that I just got from him:

Awwww..... You banned one of a trillion IP Addresses I have at my disposal. If I wanted to I could take your sorry little board offline. Do not **** with me *******.

Firstly, I didn't ban you, although I did ask for you to be banned. Secondly, if you plan on wasting your time annoying me further, don't. I am sorry that I even wasted my time on you then, and that I wasted the bandwidth of this messageboard on you. If you want to sit back at that temp agency you work at be annoying, I am sure there are many IRC channels that you can do that at and do it in real time. So, go on, create aliases to hide behind, because people like you just don't matter in either the real world, or this virtual one.

Good Day Sir.

So is your name Really Clutch or is that an alias you hide behind?

If it is, is Clutch your first name or your lastname?

. . update:

Sorry Mr. Carter, can I call you James? Why wouldn't you just go by James or JC or JCarter. Could you let me know why you chose clutch? Does it have to do with Cars?

Thanks

So is your name Really Butternuts or is that an alias you hide behind?

If it is, is Butter your first name and Nuts your lastname?

Could you let me know why you chose Butternuts? Does it have to do with having your nuts licked by a dog while they are covered in butter?

are your nuts naturally buttery?

or do you dip them in butter? :x

;(

In the two plus years I've frequented this forum I must admit I've been very surprised at the lack of trouble makers and people who come here to either be abusive or generally a pain in the ass.

There have been a few and I find that most just go away on their own.

It's like the old saying, don't feed the trolls and they will go find somebody that will.

Surely this is the best policy here?

Let him post what he wants, abusive messages or trolling will simply be deleted and eventually he'll move on.

Anyway, that's just my opinion, it has worked on the few occasions in the past.

Bladerunner.

No, my first name isn't Blade nor is my second name Runner.

Yes Bladerunner is an alias I hide behind as I'm pretty sure the username "Paul" was already taken when I joined.

I'm also not really a Bladerunner, they are fictional characters in what I see as the best movie ever made.