Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Goofy

Riva TNT2 16meg using Build 2195

Tried playing Tombraider the Last Revelation but gave me an error when trying to play it... are there some better drivers that can be used for my video card or is there something else that I have to do to get this game to work...

Please help,

Goofy

Jesus - how many times do we have to go through this?

What error?

What drivers?

What GFX mode - OpenGL or D3D?

Have you searched the other messages? Using the "search" function?

maybe we should get a FAQ up for nVidia Cards similar to those for the 3Dfx cards?

Perhaps if we threatened them with some sort of evilness, they'd go away.

Or something.

------------------

Just once, I'd like to see an elementary particle physicist use *ZOT* when referring to accelerator operations. Is that too much to ask?

Man what a bunch of lamers....90% of the people asking these ? don't live here....

It's dicks like you who turn this place into a chat area...

1)Well lets see... this is my first time using this for help and the error that it says is tomb4.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. you need to restart the program.... but when restarted I just get the same error. It also says an error log is being generated... where does it place these error logs?...

2) The dirvers that I am using currently are the ones that came with win2k... haven't installed any new ones...

3) I can't even get into the setup to see what its set to cause the same error just comes up...

Is this enough information to get some help to my original question?

Goofy

The drivers that come with Win2k do not have D3d or OpenGL support. You must get NEW drivers for this.

Get new drivers, then try it out. I'm going to assume that you are technically ept enough to install them by yourself.

I think the problem here is not your drivers but the TOMB.EXE has to be edited. As far as I know there's instructions on how to do it to make it work properly...but I never figured out how to do it..so I gave up since it's not really a big deal if I don't see Lara shake her A$$, but I think you won't see much of this posts if someone edited the file and put it up for download...just my 3cents. =0P

Does anyone have an edited version of the tomb.exe file or instructions on what has to be edited in it.

Goofy