Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
felix

We Stand Passively Mute by US Senator Robert Byrd (cleared)

Felix, why are you so hung up on the possibility of war with Iraq, and posting anything you find that only deals with the US on this forum? From what I have read, at *least* the UK is siding with us along with another ally (and no, I can't think of it right now) and yet you seem hell-bent on singling the US out for everything. At this time, I interpret this as basically "trolling" for arguments on this topic, and would ask you to stop. Also, I would ask that others who are reading this topic and find it offensive/annoying to *NOT* get into an argument about it here. I am coming to the conclusion that while this is the "Other" forum, religion and politics are still two things that should be left out of it.

Quote:
I am coming to the conclusion that while this is the "Other" forum, religion and politics are still two things that should be left out of it.

I think that is a very wise decesion.

Fine.

As for the C@C, I'm still on a 56k and don't generally have time after work. Maybe when I move into my new place.

However I might consider Age of Empires II: Conquerors. smile

I wouldn't go that far.

I also stuck the boot into jdulmage during "that" incident, but later felt bad about it and apologised.

As for my opinion, after a long talk with a friend of mine in NY (her brother is also a Naval Aviator and she's a Politics/History grad) I have realised that some parts of my argument/belief are too idealistic and perhaps too passive to be feasable.

I guess if we (and I say we becuase it is a world issue) were dealing with a stable, predictable authority figure, continued diplomacy would be an option. After my little chat, where I learnt some facts I didn't know about previous engagements, I must change my stance away from "No War" to something different, though I'm not sure quite what.