Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
youlanda

Eh?

I suddenly got an email that I joined this forum... but I don't remember ever joining this forum (but it might be useful so c'est la vive) so this is really really odd.

What is going on?

Well, the obvious answer, of course, is time travel. At some point in the future, you've discovered what a wonderful website NTCompatible truly is, and to make sure that you start as a "Senior Member", you travelled back in time and set up an account today. That way, when you start using it (again?) in a few years time, you'll already have made some posts. ;( :x ***

On a more serious note, check with Philipp, he may be able to trace back IP addresses and the like of the person that registered using your e-mail address.

But, in the meantime, if you find something useful here, stick around - we're a friendly bunch most of the time!

Rgds

AndyF

*** Well, if some "less than accurate" newspapers can report about time travelling stock exchange trader types, then so can I! laugh

That's my bad. Connected my Infinite Improbability Generator to some Earl Grey. This must have been the effect.

laugh