Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CyberGenX

The Hulk

The previews for the Hulk that I saw looked really corny, althought I did see a headline on fark that said that the producers/director promised it wouldn't be as corny as the previews. As for Xmen2, it was loads better then the first one, mostly because it didn't have to go into the whole history of the group. Personally, I wouldn't say it was a great movie. It was an extreemly fun movie to watch though. Sometimes thats better then a "great" movie.

A friend of a friend gave me a copy on DVD, the movie, which i thought would be corny too, kicked a$$.

Nick Nolte was a great villian*

The CGI was kept to a minimal*

THe mutant dogs were so bad ass*

Nolte plays David Banner, Bruce's Father.

****SPOILER****

He also has his own mutant powers!!!

the only warez released version i saw and have seen to date was a workprint the the quality was SO horrid! *cough* so i heard? wink *cough*

how was the qaulity of this one the friend gave u?

I actually didn't get this from the internet and never do get movies, other than p*rn from the net. This just happend upon my doorstep early one morning, with a note to make myself and himself a copy.

*Lou Ferrigno makes a cameo appearance!!!

Quote:
Everyone I have talked to said it blew chuncks. The previews looked really corny too.

My biggest complaint (pun not intended) is that in the comics, The Hulk is NOT 30 feet tall, he is maybe 6 or so. Also, IIRC, he did NOT like being the Hulk, and supposedly did in the movie.