Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ViolentGreen

Check out the poll on cnn.com

I haven't watched CNN in years.

They are an entertainment channel.

I get better news from the CBC which is sad.

The poll asking if you'll buy the new harry potter book? Why does that surprise you? That's a big event for a lot of people. I know a lot of stores around here are having release parties, etc. starting at midnight when it's officially for sale. I'd consider it newsworthy, not my sort of thing really but definately newsworthy in it's own regard.

Jim

With all the things going in the world Harry Potter seems a bit silly

Put it on their enteratainment page not on the front page.

BTw can i say front page?

I mean isn't that trademarked? laugh

Quote:
The poll asking if you'll buy the new harry potter book? Why does that surprise you? That's a big event for a lot of people. I know a lot of stores around here are having release parties, etc. starting at midnight when it's officially for sale. I'd consider it newsworthy, not my sort of thing really but definately newsworthy in it's own regard.

Jim

Actually the poll I was referring to was who would win in a fight between the Hulk and the Terminator. They also have an article completely devoted to this topic. We had better hurry up and get in another war before they run completely out of stuff to write about.

Hulk would win.

he's too big and fast.

He could toss the terminator around like a ragdoll

I agree. Hulk would win. He could just crush the Terminator into a billion pieces. The second Terminator would be a bit more challenging but I think he could think of something such as throwing him into deep space or something like that.

Quote:
I agree. Hulk would win. He could just crush the Terminator into a billion pieces. The second Terminator would be a bit more challenging but I think he could think of something such as throwing him into deep space or something like that.

A volcano should work nicely too smile

THe second terminator would be a problem, and maybe this new chick one as well.

But the Hulk is too big, too mean, too Green.