Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
erkanea

Keboard Functioning Wrongly

Hi

I have a problem with my keyboard. The problem is that some keys of the keyboard are not working properly. ;( It was happened after a scan with NAV Corporate Edition and i read something about the problem. Someone else has wrote that after a virus scan with Mcaffe some key are functioning wrong. In symantec's web site i couldn't found an answer that was matching with my problem. frown Another important point is that the problem was occured in two machines, one pc and one notebook. Firstly i thought a hardware problem with the keyboard but when i saw that the same problem appeared on the notebook i thought there is no problem with the hardware.

Computer Configs are :

::::::::::::PC::::::::::::

Celeron 400 with 32 mb ram

:::::::::::NOTEBOOK::::::::::

Celeron 1000 with 256 mb ram

I am looking for your answers.

Thanks friends....

What do you mean by "not working properly"?

Did you try deleting the keyboard out of the device manager and rebooting? This should force Windows to reinstall the default driver. Other then that, I don't know. It would be interesting to see if it work correctly after uninstalling the NAV.

i mean that i hit the "L" key and then i see on my screen "o". But not all of the keys are not working properly. And i tried uninstalling the driver and after reinstalling the driver the problem was already there.