Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CyberGenX

Contest: Name that company!

I have recently sold 49% my computer company to a group of investors wanting to expand on my model. I have been put in charge of naming this "new" computer company. I have come up with about 60 or so names but I wouldn't mind getting some fresh ideas.

So here is the deal; Contest is for $25 (wish it could be more). Also a free copy of our software "Tech Launcher", for life! Every version until we stop making them.

Rules: No names that are already taken, locally or nationally. No names that are religion based. Must be related to the IT industry. No super long names.

Help: We service small business computers, build and maintain networks, and build custom computers.

A few names I have come up with: IT MASTERS, ELITE PC, PC PROS, PRACTICAL COMPUTER SOLUTIONS.

Best name wins the $25 and lifetime versions of Tech Launcher. If we actually use the name I will throw in some other goodies too (worth about $50). Top 5 names will get a free copy of Tech Launcher as well. Money paid in cash. Contest ends November 1st.

Well...get to it! Thanks in advance.

Kinda a mix of your ideas

ELite Computer Solutions

Elite IT Consulting Group

Need to sleep on it laugh

Elite Persons and Small Business Solutions, what ever the customer wants. VPNs, custom built servers, network builds, basic repairs, wierd stuff sometimes like a guy who wanted to see what was going on at his house from the office, though no one was ever home and he already had a great security service. etc.