Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
felix

Merry Christmas or Hanukah or Festivus....

....or Celebration of the Purple Goat, depending on your beliefs.

As I'm in Australia and I don't know of any Kiwi's here, I get to be the first to wish all posters, guests and lurkers a Merry Christmas *or other appropriate holiday* and a Happy New Year.

I just got home from midnight services and wanted to wish some overseas friends (Yahoo, MSN, AOL are so useful) the best of the season so I stopped here and did the same.

So everyone, eat, drink, be merry and tell someone you love them.

Say a prayer that the new year brings us all less grief than this year and say another prayer for all those who are having Christmas without someone lost to crime, violence, terror, drugs, war or indifference.

Peace be with us all (hopefully).

You know when you think about what the holiday season is *supposed* to be about, it's not all the gift giving/receiving. It's really supposed to be about being with your family and friends smile

The sharing of time with your family and friends is more valuble to me then any gift I would ever receive laugh

Have a happy holiday everyone 8)

Well y'all(To you northerners that's You All) it's chirstmas and the only thing that's new is my MX 900. Nothing like seeing that big blue light onb the charger stand. I love bluetooh.