Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jmmijo

Thought this was "PhUnNy" today (You have to be a 'Dilbert' to appreciate it I t

Nice but it sucks, I can't use any of the old DOS commands like

dir /a/s/p

or

deltree *.* /y 8)

APK, since you're bored, take a gander at this FUN safety video laugh

Sorry man, it's a foreign safety film, in German or Dutch and it's just hilarious. You'll have to view it with Windows Media Player after you allow this site thru. Yes I know the ads and such, but just temp add this site until you watch the video.

I've seen it a dozen times and it still splits my sides laugh

You shouldn't have to click on anything, this is the direct link to the film in WMV or AVI format. I don't use Opera so can you try using IE for just this link and see what happens ?!?

I personally use an IE clone called Maxthon, formally called MyIE2. It has the tabbed viewing I like and lots of extras too wink

Hmm, well I hadn't noticed anything being installed via ActiveX but I bet it does frown

I'll have to look for a streaming capture plug-in then, can you recommend one for WMV files ?!?

It maybe a codec I need, generally these are required for playback, however like plug-in's for WinAmp, they can do all kinds of things, so hopefully I can find something.

I've asked some questions in a forum I run to see what the native language is for that site, there's a lot of funny clips there, just clicking on different links takes you to some unknown clip until it starts playing wink

hey chimps if you are after a nice FREE media player try VLC:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

It is most handy when WMP cant play the file or when the picture is distorted in some way.

Even though I have god knows how many codecs installed this little baby works everytime laugh

I guess maybe I'm in the minority, the *only* codec that I have installed (besides those bundled with either Windows XP or Media Player 10) is FFDShow.

Works great for decoding XviD and Divx, and has generic post-processing effects such as smoothing for all other codecs.

Oh, and it's open source (GPL).

smile