Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jooq

Lego Creator Problem

Well I bought Lego Creator off of ebay a while back, and I tried everything like running in compadability mode and stuff,then I found this site, read all 3 lego creator topics, read the compadibility FAQ, and looked it up in the compadability tab.

I downloaded QFixApp and selected WIN98, but still it says cant run on NT...I tried the windows application verifier and check the box that said to tell the game that its running on version of windows that hasnt been invented yet (XP) and still nothing!!!

And also, with GCW do u mean gamecopyworld? Because I went there but all 4 of their links to file are broken...

Is this game INVINCIBLE? Seems like it...I would appriciate any of your help

I check GCW again and thier links are still down...so can I plz have some help

I forgot to mention this, but i have a 98 and it runs lego creator, but its just Really Slow! I mean really slow...if ya know what i mean..lol

Wow 3 full days no replays u guys are REALLY helpfull ok plz help me...

Originally posted by Alec§taar:

Quote:
LEGO programming toolkit

*sigh* What was wrong with building haphazard inventions by yourself with Lego?

(I still remember my AMAZING submarine that I built from random pieces-it even had a working periscope! :P )

But seriously, why do most things have to have some sort of digital rendition these days?

Btw jooq, APK is dead right, some programs just will not work on the wrong OS no matter what you try....

hi, umm for that site u gave me its cool but i had several problems, maybe u can help(this is wat i told them)

hi guyz, im new, umm, for this patch, it works fine 4 me, but when u play this game, in the lego world, there are no interactive sounds

like when u join 2 bricks together, they should make a "click" noise, or when u use the bomb lego brick to blow things up, it should make a "BOOM" noise, but it doesnt

also, when you go to control the vehicles u make, it doesnt allow u to drive them, they just stop, and u cant control them, but when u click the auto button, in which the pc drives them automatically, they start up again

otherwise, this is a great patch, but plz help with the problems i have, i really love this game and i want it to work

no other problems have been found, thanks,

Eric