Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
susilo

Intel P4 3.4 Ghz - 2 GB Ram - 60 GB Hard Drive - Dual Layer DVDRW+

Intel P4 3.4 Ghz - 2 GB Ram - 60 GB Hard Drive - Dual Layer DVDRW+

This is the Ultimate Notebook Computer from DELL. Designed as a powerful desktop replacement, this machine is the Ultimate Gaming and Multimedia Notebook. Features include a high performance 3.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 Processor with Hyper-Threading Technology, a stunning 15.4" Ultra Wide Screen display and the ATI RADEON 9700 graphics processor. This XPS is BlueTooth and WI-FI compatible, has a massive 60 GB hard drive and burns DVD's & CD's! The Inspiron XPS is built to multi-task even the most demanding of applications with ease. Created for the power user who demands high-end performance, the Inspiron XPS brings notebook computing to a whole new level. This Notebook plus VAT costs over £ 2,800.00 as configured. Purchased NEW from DELL, removed from sealed box only to photograph, this Inspiron XPS is fully guaranteed and comes with a transferable Warranty from DELL.

Here is what you will receive:

DELL XPS Notebook

DELL Chipher Quicksnap Cover

DELL 64 mb USB Memory Key

DELL 3.5 Floppy Drive - Internal Hot Swappable & External USB

DELL Truemobile 300 Wireless BlueTooth Internal Card

DELL XPS Backpack

All manuals and Factory Sealed Software including Microsoft® Windows® XP Home and DELL'S bundled software with Money 2004, Encarta 2004, Word Perfect, PaintShop Pro etc. Also includes My DVD Deluxe & Record Now!

DELL XPS technical support and remainder of the DELL 1 year Limited Warranty expiring NOV 2005. The warranty is fully transferable and can be extended and/or upgraded through DELL.

Terms include payment via BANK WIRE TRANSFER. Item will ship as soon as payment clears with next day service, fully insured and recorded.

If you only knew how many "Inspirons" are on my junk pile !!!

Edit--> I dont mean to insult people with working Inspirons.

There were some bad ones.