Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saraXemo

Could someone help me??? please?

confused I got the sims 2 university for my b-day. I installed it and when I go to play it, it doesn't work. it starts running and starting up. but then it suddenly just stops. there is no error message or anything. Any one have any ideas?

Does your machine completely freeze (do you have to force a reboot)? When this happens, do you know if something specific is going on (e.g., music starts playing, special graphics)? You could have an incompatibility issue.

Make sure that your machine at least has the minimum requirements for operating the game. In addition, try to make sure that you don't have anything else running when you start the game. Also, try lowering the graphics/sound qualities inside the game's options. I've never played any of the Sims games, but most games have the option to lower graphics quality to optimize speed.

If you continue having issues, try to gather more information and post it on here so that people have a better idea of what is going on. For instance, tell us what OS you are running (including service pack), how much RAM (and type), etc.