Compatible Support Forums
Viordevae

Sims - lost downloads after uninstall

Hi there, and yes, this IS going to sound stupid, ridiculous even.

I was having trouble with my computer running slow, as it hasn't really enough RAM, as the store short changed me, by half the RAM months ago now.

So, I decided to save some of my sims charac's and thn do an uninstall and reinstall of seasons EP. However, i forgot to back up all of my downloaded files that took months of searching on the internet, then organising on my computer.

I am really bummed out by this, and now I cant use any skins apart from regular sims ones, and I have custom parts and game mods and all other sims downloads = nothing, zip, nada, all gone.

I was wondering if anyone knows any good free ...downloadable... ways to recover these lost files, as I would dearly love to have them up and running again. And any preventative measures/programs I can use, so I don't have this happen again.

Viordevae

Well there are tons of undelete programs but if you've been using the system since then it's likely that you won't be able to recover much.

There is an undelete program made by the people that make CCLeaner. It's called Recuva www.recuva.com