Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
marlyman

gravis gamepad pro

k lads im having a terrible time trying to get this working in win2k and its really beginning to bug me. i can only get 4 buttons working. the gravis site is fecked so i cant get the beta drivers. any help???

Sorry man, I tried to sign up as a beta tester for the win2k software for the gravis gamepad pro but as you found out the site is down at that point.

Anyone have this software already and can share it with this guy?

Go to Gravis' site, and go to the developers section..oh...wait..here's the link..

BETA Gravis Drivers for WIN2K

Supports the following Gravis products: Blackhawk Digital, Xterminator Digital GamePad, GamePad Pro & Xterminator Dual Control Joystick.

NOTE: This driver release is beta. Because these drivers have not been through the Microsoft certification process, they are unsigned. This means that the installation process may be more involved than usual, and is to be pursued at your own risk. By downloading these drivers you certify that you understand that Kensington/Gravis and its employees cannot be held responsible for any disruption or damage to your system that this installation may cause.

Be warned, these are BUGGY AS HELL. They lock up more than they work. Sure you can get WIN2K to recognize all the buttons, but half the games you try to run with it, crash the OS totally. I usually get a BSOD, citing the ntgrip.sys file as the culprit.

Maybe you'll have better luck....But be careful. smile