Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gambler FEX online

SB Live! and no Audio from Microphone

Ok Im trying this Roger Wilco things with my borther but I cannot get any audio from my microphone with SB Live! in win2k. It is completely silent, nothing.

I have latest drivers and liveware, I have had this problem before (never been able to hear my mic in win2k).

System specs:

Asus P2B-DS

Dual P3 CuMine

SB Live! 1024

Gladiac

The mic works fine in my brothers computer, it has win2k too but a SB AWE64 gold.

Thanks you

Quote:
Originally posted by Gambler FEX online:
I have latest drivers and liveware, I have had this problem before (never been able to hear my mic in win2k).

System specs:

Asus P2B-DS
Dual P3 CuMine
SB Live! 1024
Gladiac

The mic works fine in my brothers computer, it has win2k too but a SB AWE64 gold.

Thanks you

Can he hear you? If he can hear you but you can't hear yourself, then just double-click on the tray speaker icon, and uncheck Mute for microphone.

If he can't hear you either, then go to Options/Properties, select Recording, click OK, and click Select for microphone.

I already tried that, and it didnt work. However, I reinstalled liveware 3.0 and now it works fine!

I had some problems with audio HQ and mixer and stuff, I dont know how that got buffed up, but that made me reinstall and now it works!

Thanks for replying