Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arin

Deoderant.

Why is it that when I go to a computer show, people don't put on deoderant. If this applys to you just call 1-800-PROVE-IT and they will BUY you a stick of your own.

I agree with Arin - it must be that they get up late and don't shower. Personal Hygeine doesn't seem to be too important to some.

<rant>

**This next part mightn't apply to people outside Australia**

Also, why are there so many people who don't know bugger all coming to shows/fairs to buy computers and parts. They should be asking dumbass questions like those at places like Harvey Norman (it's a big electrical retailer for those Non-Aussies amongst us).

Questions like "what support do I get for my

machine if windows won't install?"

Answer: None - they sell stuff cheap for people who know what they are doing somewhat. Not people who need help telling the BIOS to boot off the CD. If you need help go to a retailer who provides support.

Also, I hate hearing 12 year olds telling me that a 32xCD-Rom is better than a 6xDVD-Rom just because the number is bigger and they don't know sweet F A. Keep computer fairs for the people who know one piece of hardware from another.

</rant>

------------------

The information contained in this post has no nutritional value. I remove myself from all responsibility of the consequences should you print this post and consume it without taking the proper precautions.

Warning: This text best viewed with surround sound.