Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EM

Is Posting FS Items OK?

If I had an ABIT BP6 with Two 466 on it for sale could I post it here? I would guess that I could but I don't want to piss everyone off.

Ed

post your heart away dosnt matter to me, think we should have a part of ther board where we can trade/sell hardware

WoW, WOW, WOW, you better watch out thou. i posted about some hardware i wanted to sell and jimmyK was a complete ass to me. if you would like to see what he said, look in the other section under jimmyk... ass? by arin.

I think you should post it. just watch out for the big K man... He is an ass...

Beware man!

There is a bunch of e-xtremists around there.

They believe this forum is their exclusive property.

They are mad with anything outside their narrow vision of the world. They never went farther than the outskirts of their village.

Be warned.. smile

You have my sympathy...

Keep it sane. I'd recommend putting "for sale" and other such "off-topic" postings in this "Other" list, and petition the moderators to add a "for sale/wanted" forum.

However, there's a whole mess of legal nonsense in explicitly aloowing others to offer items for sale - try reading E-Bay's terms and conditions...

I'd also like the ability to sell things on here. I have alot of stuff people may be interested in.