Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DosFreak

My computer goes faster when I pet it......

I wuz doing some benchmarkz on my computer with 3dmork 2000 and I noticed that when I accidentaly burshed my cumpter that my score went up!!!! I have dun this benchmark many many times and I have even used the Quaker thre benchmarkx. You know the won where you tipe in timedemo 1 at the ~ screen and thin tepe in demo demo001.dm3???? Wel I ran this alot with and without toching my compter and evrytime I touched my cimpter my scure went up! Tri it! It rely worx!

You what sucks also. Windows says "Plug and play" and my video card says plug and play. So why is it when I take out the old video card and plug in the new one (the new one IS plug and play) my computer crashes. I tried this in all versions of Windows. I thought 2000 would fix this but I guess now. Same thing if I buy a new soundcard or modem. Any help. Oh yeah. should I turn off my computer when I do this? I figure this wouldn't be important to do since it is plug and play. Thanks.

I love my computer as well my wife's going to devorce me laugh I dont know about petting it though "say where did you touch it" !!!!

I heard if you fuxor the a: drive it makes your dick harder!!! 311 4ever!