Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Turbo Grunkamoj

Just had to say: This message forum just keeps getting bette

Hey everbody,

I thought this messageboard was great before but now with the new forums, and new features... Im speechless...

You're right.

This forum in one of the coolest ones out there.

I've learned alot browsing around the posts, asking for tips and giving a few hints when I am able to help.

People generally try to keep it sane even if sometimes a few fuses blow up! smile

For this forum to be perfect, the adms should add one more section where we could tell funny stories about real life situations most of us have met in our professional activities, with only one condition, these stories should necessarily be IT related.

Maybe an idea for a book???

I just throw this on the table.

Cool! So we could talk about "lusers", broken cup-holders, and business card dispensers that cause "invalid boot disk" errors...

That would rule.

smile

------------------

Regards,

clutch

As you rightly say this forum keeps getting better with some realy helpfull guys out there keep up the good work and not forgetting the odd A** H*** who would like to wreck it!

Sorry About all the the reply posts I had a Browser problem whops !!!! laugh

No problem!!

We have our first story here : the sticky browser bug:

"When I post something, IE gets trapped in an endless loop and keeps on posting the same stuff ... plz HELLP! What can I do???"

"When I post something, IE gets trapped in an endless loop and keeps on posting the same stuff ... plz HELLP! What can I do???"

#*&[+°£%ù§@!?!?!?

CTRL-ALT-DEL-ENDPROCESS-BSOD-REBOOT-SH*T!

Ok I am only trying to get my point across !!!!! more like a sh**ty free ISP everyones on it.

Not to worry badboy I alway's clean it up.

Y34| |=| | 1!/<3 +| |=| |3 0+| |=| |3r d4y, ! \/\/4$ 0u+$!d3 4/\/d +| |=| |3/\/ ! \/\/4$ 1!/<3 d00d /\/+(0(v)p//=\\+!813 ru13$

Translation

Yeah like the other day, i was outside and then i was like dude ntcompatible rules

For those who took my last post seriously. Please don't. I was just making a joke! laugh