Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alex_w

Windows Media Player 7 - Rock Is Dead

Is it just me or are SRS WOW effects completley useless with heavy rock music, When i turn the effects on with a lot of songs such as Metallica Whiskey in the Jar or KoRn Got the Life the sound goes too bad to listen yoo, even the normal equalizer seems to cause a lot of distortion and poor sound quality sometimes.

Can we assume this is better bugs and the sound performance will be optomized by the final realease so its possible to listen to any kind of music, or is microsoft trying to control what we listen to now?

Im still waiting for the perfect mp3 player to come along.

Winamp sounds so bad if you turn bass up at all youd think they put extra effort into makeing it sound bad.

Sonique sounds great but give it a playlist and it becomes unstable too many bugs, get rid of the bugs and it would be the best mp3 player currently in my opinion,

and from what ive heard kjofol is just about dead the lead programers have been hired to work on winamp 3.

i have the latest Windows Media Player 7, which is off of Windows Millennium latest version. It runs nice and clear, most bugs are taken out of this release

Try downloading the updated beta Windows media player bug free plus some new skins and some realy good visual effects. Also they have ironed out that real horrible transistor radio sound.