Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

Phillips or SHS...read this NOW!!

I'm not meaning to be a jerk..

but "thegrants" has got to go, all he has done for absolutely no reason since he has been here is flame me and call me names and ****, and much more. It's not just me, more people are getting pissed off by this guy or are annoyed by him. I mean, it's uncomfortable to have a loser like that on such a great forum. If anyone agrees, reply to this with your words. thegrants should be kicked out or banned!!

calm yourself man.... all he did was give a smart-ass response to you smart-ass message.

"ruler of whistler" huh? does bill know?

yea..let jdulmage decides whos gonna stay/be banned from this forum

i mean its not like hes ntcompatibles clown or anything

I wouldn't call a total of 3 posts (as of this post) by "thegrants" a lot of posts aimed at flaming anyone. I have read your foolishly long thread about absolutely nothing (I didn't mean to piss...)and your other threads including "we must fight back..." and you are not the first to cast stones. I mean that you have called others names as well and in my book you can expect others to do the same to you as you do to them. To be honest I am not sure the value of what thegrants has posted is any less than what I have seen you post. Maybe it is just that the truth sometimes hurts. I suppose that if your antics are tolerated than the antics of others should also be tolerated.

My 2 cents.

Ed

------------------

Supermicro P6DBE Dual PIII 600 @800 Voodoo5 5500 ,Promise Fasttrak66 IDE Raid, SBLive

[This message has been edited by EM (edited 28 September 2000).]

uh, you must not get it...

he just joined...he posted without even knowing who I was...I do not care about whether or not I said ruler or not. He is a complete loser and if your for him, then your a loser too. Saying those things like he did is retarded and you guys need to ****ing read up on this forum. It all started because I was the only one who give an answer to that "Windows File Protection" post, nobody knew why it did it, then I answered it by saying it was the CAT files, but really, in order to stop them from expiring, you HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO WAIT FOR BETA 1. But...I answered the question better than anyone else did, and then this a$$hole comes into the forum and says that my answer was crap. Well guess what? I don't take kindly to people that put me down after posting a useful thing to the people that deserved it. I think he wants to try to steal what I used to have....when I first came here, I was always saying **** about Windows 2000 just to piss people off and that's how we got the 15 page post. All he wants to do is try to take that away and make himself the rebel of the forum. Well screw him, because if you guys want to agree with him, that's fine with me, obviously I wasted my time as far as trying to bring some sanity back to this forum..

------------------

Whistler is or will be better than Windows 2000, if you don't think so, get a reality check and hope it doesn't bounce.

Oh please forgive us jdulmage, oh wise and omnipotent savior of the ntcompatible forum....

yeah right. So you knew an answer to someone's question, good for you. Thanks for helping someone out. But posts like this are just ****e. I really don't care if you think I'm a loser or not, but just because jdulmage doesn't take kindly to someone is not a reason to ban them from the board. You've said plenty of retarded things of your own before. Us veterans will all remember the whole "install dos before win2k" fiasco....

Maybe thegrants has been reading these forums for weeks and has finally felt that he needed to say something. Maybe he has read all of your foolish posts from your other threads and has decided that your input is not necessary. After all, posting 200+ messages of mostly useless drivel does not make ones advice necessarily trustworthy. Crying to the admins and calling thegrants (or anyone else) names just shows the level of maturity that at least I have come to expect from you. Reputations can be lost in a moment, and building a reputation takes time. Your history here has not been all one of "Let me help those who need it" but many times has been one of criticalness and disrespect. You seem to be upset that someone did not aggree with or find your advice useful. Sorry. That is life. GET OVER IT OR DIE MAD. No need to ***** and moan about it because life goes on. Make a choice. This has been a forum of great use to me for the most part and it has always been one of tolerance. I mean if they haven't banned you after all the drivel that you have posted over the last few months they will surely allow thegrants to remain. I am all for freedom of speech but you have the right to disagree with me if you choose.

Ed

[This message has been edited by EM (edited 28 September 2000).]

Jdulmage- It's not as if you never got a bad critic from other users. So just ignore him if you find thegrant annoying or whatever. In another subject, franckly speaking, with your 250 posts, none of it was of use to me nor really helped me.