Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DavidNewbould

Why do u guys hate me so much ?

come on folks cant you learn to love me ?

i mean it may be that ure all jelous of my supreme OS (win98), or that im just misunderstood.

first you "move" my post, the u close the topic, and why?

because im not running win2k ?

bahh...

you should all hang your heads in shame, making me cry like this.

wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh

come on give me another pity party

AWWWWWWWWWW AWWWWWWWWW AWWWWWWWW frownfrownfrown

you know u love me really.

------------------

Life is a [censored]ually Transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate.

This drivel is inappropriate for this room

SHS or Phillip? Move this to "Other" Please.

And as for you, David, the reason we can't and won't is because of what you're saying. Who gives a damn about 9x or 2k. That's your mistake, or decision.

Leave us, and this forum, alone if you have nothing meaningful to say.

David..

get used to it...

everyone here has no heart or feelings..

obviously, because I was forced off this forum by a bunch of losers frown

I shouldn't even be here, but i felt like adding in the truth before I go

Dave, Dave... Welcome to the Cyberworld with no sympathies nor feelings towards "cyber-mentally-challenged-users-who-doesnt- think-twice-before-writting-a-comment". hehe... Don't worry, with time, it will pass and maybe people will think that you're a OK user. Just look at Jdulmage! He's more accepted than he used to be and some users thinks that's he's pretty cool now! (?) People have adopted him and he has adapted to this forum also! So will you! Resistence is futile! laugh

This reminds me of an old Paul Harvey story entitled, "Some Farmers Shouldn't" about a farmer that sold his whole dairy herd in order to buy an automatic milking machine.

We don't hate you, David. It's just that, obviously, some people aren't meant to run Win2K.

If you post something considered inflammatory, expect to get flamed. That's usually the goal anyway. But before long, people that really want to know something will learn to ignore your posts.

As far as jdulmage goes, he's kinda like the class clown in here. He's a likeable guy and well accepted, but still causes us to shake our heads from time to time. wink

And we'll accept you here, too, just as BaronX says. Just keep hanging around and try to contribute something positive when you get a chance.

Hey, everone notice the cool spell checker here now?

------------------

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" -Adolph Hitler, 1935