Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Those idiot protestors in DC

jesus man.... where's that cool head you're always bragging about? you made a typo, and it was kind of funny what you actually typed... it's not like he called you a name or anything

You were a newbie at one time too, jd. Just remember that.

BTW, while it's poor form to use bad grammer, it isn't much better to point it out to others. There are many nationalities on the forum, so you may not know the entire situation. The person you are correcting may speak more languages than you have heard.

smile

------------------

Regards,

clutch

but I noticed the mistake and figured changing it was pointless in the mood that I was in, so I didn't bother. That's the whole point. Can we actually get on with it for once or do we have to take something and make it last on and on. We don't need two of those types of threads.

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 23 January 2001).]

...except that a whole lot of you are immortal and disrespectful to others...

---------------------

i caught jdulmage's error as well, but you don't see me picking out small mistakes and commenting on them, would you put me down if i made "gramatecul mistaeks" in my posts? If you want to, go ahead. I think its childish and disrespectful, its ok to have fun, but enough is enough and you guys are taking this too far. If you don't like jdulmage, thats fine, just shut the f*ck up and keep the a.sshole comments to yourself. This forum is going to hell in a handbasket, and fast! Unless this crap stops, no one will come back here.

That's why I asked for a moderator to delete this thread about 15 or so messages back.

Hmm...I was just getting used to the idea of being, "immortal and disrespectful." It was kinda nice...

laugh

------------------

"Being married to a programmer is like owning a cat. You talk to it but you're never really sure it hears you, much less comprehends what you say." -DeadCats, 1999

"Talking to DeadCats is like talking to a dead cat." -MrsDeadCats, 2001

ATTN: ADMIN

Please close this thread, we already have one worthless thread in "Other", no need for another.

Jd I'm not newbie. You may remember from such user names as 8======D or Freakypoo. Well, gotta keep this message short. Us immortal people have busy schedules..you know with living forever and all.

please, just shut this post down. It's pathetic and Eddie is right, this place is slowly loses it's style because of things like this. Eddie is defintely correct on what he said.

And I vote to keep the thread alive as a LIVING TRIBUTE to our esteemed members, EddiE314 and jdulmage. laugh

------------------

"Being married to a programmer is like owning a cat. You talk to it but you're never really sure it hears you, much less comprehends what you say." -DeadCats, 1999

"Talking to DeadCats is like talking to a dead cat." -MrsDeadCats, 2001

DeadCats - who do you think you're talking to? All we want to do is close this thread so new users don't get the wrong impression about this Forum. I'm trying to be nice and not stoop to the level of others (You know who you are.) Thanks jdulmage, not many people realize the importance of closing this thread. What do I have to do to get this one closed? Post W4Rez?

nah, eddie, you would have banned for that...

sheesh...banned for posting w4r3z, and the post is edited.

or..

keep a big post open, lose a lot of people because of the distaste, nothing gets banned or edited or deleted. hmmm..

With all due respect, it's you guys who are keeping the thread going.... and keeping the thread distasteful.

So why are you complaining? If you really want this thread to end, stop replying.

I really want it to end because my name is on there as the topic starter... it makes me look bad, and I never intended for this to happen!!

I mean, look back up through this page and count how many times jdulmage and eddie have replied.. yet you are the ones calling for the end of the thread.

Simply stop replying and nobody will have anything to say anymore.

[This message has been edited by Sandoval (edited 24 January 2001).]