Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
qwerty01

About to take an MCSE test

I am going to take my NT 4.0 Workstation in about 3 hours. I have been taking the Microsoft PEP practice tests & TransCender practice tests & am averaging 96%. I have been studying out of 2 books, both Microsoft certified. I have been taking practice tests from ExamCram.com & the practice tests there are much different than the others. I was wondering if the real test is more like ExamCram, or the PEP & TransCender tests.

Thank you in advance.

btw, I have my A+, CNA, and the Networking Essentials tests passed. I am trying to get the MCP in 4.0, then go on to test in Win2k.

------------------

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I just made a 91% on ExamCram, so I guess it no longer matters if it is the same or different. I hope that is enough to pass the exam.

------------------

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

For all that studying, the test will probably be a great surprise in its simplicity. A lot of RAS stuff on it though. If you are familiar with the question phrasing, you should do quite well. Good Luck.

------------------

Regards,

clutch