Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

120/25.4 = 4.7 or so inches.

4" is what they say...but 120 is more accurate

they also call an 80mm fan a 3" fan

It is now a race who can make a 1st post on the 50th page smile

15 posts per page, so let's get going!

------------------

Regards,

clutch

[This message has been edited by clutch (edited 19 March 2001).]

In other

Worthless

news:

We

All

have

nO

LifE

!

!

!

!

!

!

YEaH!

Beat'cha to it!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

(run around like a mad man, hahahaha, hee hee)

hehehe, suckaz.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">EddiE314
</font>

looks as though you're gonna be the first to break 1000 posts man... not sure if that's good or bad though wink

[This message has been edited by CUViper (edited 20 March 2001).]

well, i don't know if it feels good, makes people think i don't have a life, a lot of my posts were worthless and not helpful at all, in reality, i might have about 500-600 real posts. It feels strange being the person with the highest number of posts in the entire forum (i think), maybe you guys should nominate DosFreak and I as Moderators, i dunno.

haha, I also post nonsense, it's fun. But when I do post information, it's usually good. Most of you don't know that a lot of ppl from here are on my ICQ list and I help them all the time I can. hehe

yea, for those of you out there who dislike jdulmage, believe it or not he has helped me in the past, although i don't get to talk to him much since i don't really use ICQ anymore due to the "bloatedness" (is that even a word?!) which AOL has implemented. If AOL wants to implement something in ICQ, why not add AOL AIM compatibility, merge them if you know what i mean. Because in my opinion, ICQ and every other AOL owned product are going to end up like Netscape. DEAD. I do have one question. AOL uses IE right? why not use Netscape since they pretty much own it? is it so the old guy in the commercial can say "it's fast"? Everyone b1tches about the Windows/IE integration, AOL doesn't seem to mind using it.

yea, I only post flames to people that are clueless in their posts to start with, that or the ones that post looking for a fight purposely

Any ISP that tries to double-bill you is screwy. Plus, that instant messaging is proprietary from what I understand. Theres a competing solution to that which everyone else is supporting. Plus, Ive heard of a lot of problems with aol. I dont see the need for aol. The regular service doesnt have the DSL support, for that there's aol plus, but ive heard nothing on cable. Plus, Microsoft isnt behind them, in fact the only people behind them is themselves and really stupid users, no offense to anybody reading this with aol, but there just a crappy ISP. A better ISP is earthlink. Right now we're with a local ISP for DSL purposes.

BTW, Juno is having some program that will do calculations on your pc when its not doing other things. I sure dont like things going on if I dont want them to and they're not necessary. Its an invasion of privacy.