Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

I don't mean to piss everyone off..........

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by EddiE314:
Clutch - if i go into a store, what do i ask for? A conductive Pen? are there any other names?</font>

Sorry man, I just saw this post under all the spamming that we have been doing. Yes, they *should* know what you are talking about. But if not, ask for the section dealing with blank silicon and etching fluids. The pens are there too in most cases (or behind the counter, but then again they will know what you are talking about).

Sorry about the delay.

------------------
Regards,

clutch

Brain Frank - at least someone agrees with me on AOL sucking bad.

clutch - thanks man.

have you got any thermal grease yet? thats what you really need? i need to buy some more too. Did you talk to Josh about that RAM deal yet? I need that RAM bad.

BUMP.

----------------

Cody, you need to post your new system specs in Battle of the Computers.

So, where's everyone from. Im pretty sure not all of us live in the US like me.

You dont have to give the city or address.

Country and state at most.

Hey JDul.. don't every buy naything from Techtronics in regina... those guys are fukin scam artists.

uhm, no there not. I have bought over $2000 worth of stuff from them in the last 6 months, it's the only place that sells stuff bulk and retail. They are nice to me, and they don't screw with me either.

Future Shop is too expensive, Office Depot really isn't even a computer store, ATIC is crap, name a place worth going to that would sell stuff for equal or lesser price and would sell it as a seperate thing.

For example, i am going to be buying a GeForce 2 MX video card this week, I am going to techtronics to get it, it's only 189.95, which is cheap in my city, name a place that sells it for less then that is IN THE CITY.

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 22 March 2001).]

well, if it's online buying, forget it, I don't have a credit card right now, and secondly, if it takes more than a day, forget it, cuz I could goto a local place, pay the same price and have it that day.