Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ViSi0n

Half-Life doesn't work for win2k final(5.00.2195)

Everytime I install and try to play Half-Life on my computer I will get a popup error that says error in exe or something and is creating log. Just like what happends when anyone try's to run a 16bit program on win2k. When I had win2k beta installed on my computer i received the same error.

See the search button up top??

NOO??

it's looks like this: SEARCH

Try it out, it may just work!

Ekstreme, you said out loud what i think everytime a post like this comes up. Heh, I saw the other one too. Bad day?

Thanks for all the work and help btw.

Cheers,

Steve

Yes bad day. frown

Don't everyone think I'm a bad guy though, I'm like everyone else, can be pushed to far, but most of the time, I'm a fairly decent bloke. HOWEVER If people want my help, they have to be willing to help themselves. Then awaaaaaay we go!

Ekstreme (the dick) man you post twice and then nothing...Man you go away..You know the X...up top...try it....Make US all happy...

Listen here you lil punk! Personal comments like that ain't gonna get yo nothing! NO HELP NOTHING SO GET F****D!!

Go become a member of F**KHEADS anon where you'd fit nicely and teach them how to become a right F**K like yourself.

you're not f**king welcome here buttf**ker!

Both of you knock it off.

I not care who haveing a bad day this is not the place for it.

Well Ekstreme I did not know I was talking to someone in school... I just can stand people that answer a ? with out answering it at all...What do the * mean??

Now if you want to play games with Email I can play.. I have played with hacking since the end of the 60S. It was to easy to trac those things back to ya. Some people I guess like thouse things I like to hack. Stay in school and let it go. Gee this was hard...